SEMI-AUTOMATED, HIGH DENSITY STORAGE
Our Pallet Shuttle system offers a fast, accurate and high density storage solution. The semi-automated system uses a pallet shuttle to deliver and retrieve pallets from within the system, which means forklifts do not need to enter the racking – reducing any risk of damage to the structure itself.
The Pallet Shuttle is operated by remote control to provide a highly efficient alternative to live storage and drive-in racking. Offering either First in, First out (FIFO) or as Last in, Last out (LIFO) storage conficuration our Pallet Shuttle is ideal for cold storage and ambient applications, as well as long-life food and beverage storage.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PALLET SHUTTLE SYSTEM
- Fast, accurate and safe – 2-4 times quicker to retrieve pallets than drive in.
- Allows sequential functions for forklift while the shuttle is retrieving pallets.
- Does not require forklifts to enter the system – reducing risk of damage to equipment.
- Shuttle automatically handles the placement and retrieval of pallets.
- High density storage system.
- Can operate in temperaturs from -30°C to +45°C .
- Can accommodate various pallet configurations.
PALLET SHUTTLE SPECIFICATIONS
Standard dimensions & ranges:
Shuttle weight: 230kg
Pallet depth: 800mm – 1200mm (depending on model)
Pallet width: 1000mm – 1200mm (depending on model)
Working range: 8 – 10 hours (6 hours in cold stores)
Battery lifetime: 5 years
Charging time 100%: 5 hours
Load capacity boost up to 2000kg
Speed empty: 70 m/min
Speed with load: 35 m/min
Maximum load: 1500kg
Manual Maintenance Buggy
Lithium-Ion Battery (Shuttle) 48V/20Ah
Battery Charging Station
Charger Support Structure
Fork Pockets (yellow)
Forklift Lock (yellow)
Magnet Steel Plates