NARROW AISLE SHELVING
MAXIMISE YOUR SHELVING CAPACITY
Our HI280 Narrow Aisle Shelving offers improved accuracy within a safe and sturdy structure. The system works with automated cranes or man-up trucks to help you get more from your storage space, and increase picking efficiency.
Narrow aisles reduce the storage footprint and maximise the storage capacity of the space. Manufactured from pre-galvanised steel, it allows the system to maintain a high quality and shelf load while being constructed from minimal components. Additionally, HI280 does not require cross-bracing for increased shelf depth.
FEATURES OF NARROW AISLE SHELVING
- Frame components and shelves manufactured in pre-galvanized steel
- Simple but sturdy structure for fast and easy installation
- Maximise shelf depth
- Reduced storage footprint
- Highly accurate system
- Improved safety
- Depth: 300mm / 400mm / 500mm / 600mm / 800mm / 1000mm
- Length: 900mm / 1000mm / 1290mm
- High-rise installations can be built up to a height of 12,000mm
- 75kg – 400kg Uniform Distributed Load (UDL) per shelf
- Variable shelving depths – from 300mm – 1000mm with heights up to 12m