FREE UP FLOOR SPACE WITH DRIVE-IN PALLET RACKING
Drive-In pallet racking is very effective for the storage of large quantities of the same or similar products. Our Drive In storage system provide maximum storage capacity with the one of the lowest warehouse footprints.
Using a first-in, last-out (LIFO) picking structure, it’s ideal for high density storage of products which are ordered into the warehouse in large quantities and sold out to consumers quickly.
Pallet trucks drive into the “drive in” channels to access or place pallets on the beams which run straight out from the back of the system, unlike other pallet racking where the beam levels run horizontally to the frames. Drive-in pallet racking also ensures that pallets are well supported without the need to add mesh decks, saving you costs on accessories and space.
ADVANTAGES OF DRIVE-IN RACKING
- High density pallet storage – maximise floor as well as storage space.
- Fewer accessories required.
- Ideal for fast moving products or products with a long shelf life and limited stock rotation.
- Suits chilled and cold storage spaces.
- No specialised equipment required.
- Offers smooth, safe and snag-free pallet rails
Up to 13.5m
Up to 1500kg
Up to 3000mm
Up to 1800mm
-35 to +45C