CARTON LIVE STORAGE
FAST AND EFFICIENT CARTON STORAGE
Carton Live Storage (CLS), otherwise known as Carton Flow Picking, is a gravity fed storage system, which allows products to be loaded from the back and picked from the front. Once a carton is empty and removed from the rack the next box will roll to the front automatically (first in first out).
The inclined roller beds work with gravity to move products to the front of the picking face. These flow racks have a small warehouse footprint, making them an economical option for most warehouses. With product lines able to be stored closer together, it’s also easier for staff to find and pick the correct orders.
This system is best suited for areas that require manual picking – for example where there are small parts required for assembly, or smaller products that are on regular rotation. A Carton Live Storage System can be built as a stationary unit or supplied with lockable wheels, allowing it to adapt to any warehouse changes.
The Carton Flow system can also be integrated into the lower levels of a standard pallet racking system.
ADVANTAGES OF CARTON LIVE STORAGE
- Adjustable levels to create the optimum picking heights for your team.
- Able to be replenished without interrupting picking.
- High-density storage creates a smaller warehouse footprint.
- Gravity fed system for faster picking times.
- Modular system, fast and efficient to install.
- Track widths can be adjusted in 11.5mm increments.
- Galvanized steel wheel tracks supplied with guiding rails for easy loading.
- High quality Rollers made of polyethylene.