SAFE AND EFFICIENT STORAGE OF LONG GOODS
Cantilever racking (also known as lumber racks) has strong arms that extend straight out from the racking to provide unobstructed access to the storage systems from the front. A Cantilever storage system is designed to hold longer or irregular shaped products, such as timber, pipes or other items which cannot be safely stored in single or double entry pallet racking configurations. This storage system keeps these large items up and off the floor, protecting them from damage.
Cantilever racking can be installed on an incline to prevent items from falling or rolling off and causing injury to people below or damage to your products. These arms can also be height adjusted as your product storage needs change or grow.
This slimline racking system is a popular choice for many warehouses, as they offer many benefits as outlined below.
ADVANTAGES OF CANTILEVER RACKING
- Provides an unobstructed view of products
- Safe and efficient storage of significantly long items
- Available in light, medium and heavy duty materials
- Reduce handling time
- Maximises horizontal space
- Adjustable length and spacing between profiles
- Can be installed on a heavy duty mobile trolley (MOVO)
Cantilever racking can be installed as a single sided run, against a wall, or as a double sided system. It gives great visibility and access to all products at any one time and is a cost-effective option to store long items, such as:
• Packs of pipe
• Rolls of carpet.
Heights: Up to 12m (dependent on IPE profile)
- Up to 2m as standard (larger lengths available on request)
- Columns can be placed at maximum of 2 metres apart as standard (longer distances possible on request)